• Psychological assessment for a range of mental health issues including ADHD, autism, anxiety and depression.
• Psychological evaluations for intellectual functioning and gifted eligibility.
• Individual psychotherapy, including play/game/art therapy, for children and adolescents.
• Parent Consultation, i.e. sessions for parents to obtain information, feedback, support and guidance on a range of concerns about their children and family situations.
• Individual psychotherapy for adults, especially those experiencing any form of anxiety, depression, autism, adjustment, or attentional issue.
• Mental health education/training for professionals and the community.